Wednesday, March 4, 2009

May 15, 2006 - Monday 1:25 PM - Please Listen to me!!!!!

OK I had a very exhausting weekend but I am good right now. I go to talk to my hubby about things going on in my life and got to vent to him and I feel so much better. I struggle with not really having a best friend to talk to all the time. I have my sister but sometimes I just can't talk to her not because I don't want to but just because where she is with God. Not exactly at the place where I can go to her for advice. But please pray for me that I will find God to be my true friend. I just need a friend but I guess I don't go look for one either but my life is so busy. Anyways I also frustrated about my Mary Kay stuff I just can't get back on my feet I took a break when I was moving and went to Mexico and now I can't get back on my feet. I am just struggle mainly with these things. I get down and out with these things and they effect my day. I am truly being open right now and I am scared about this open but I do need to talk I guess talking to my hubby wasn't enough. Anyways just keep me in your prayers!!!!!! Love Ya!!!!! Thanks for listening to me!!!!!!

No comments: