Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 19, 2006 - Sunday 6:53 PM - Two Days Down and Three To Go

OK two days down and three to go til James gets back. I miss him so much. But I will be OK I got to hang out with my sister all day today and yesterday so I have been busy with her. Now I am home and I realized how much I missed James. So I am going to try to clean so I can go to bed and start another day. I have Jr high Life groups on Monday and then Tuesday I have a Mary Kay party and then church on Wednesday. James should be back for church on Wednesday. Well I better go clean up I just did laundry today so I got to put it up. OK BYE!!!


OK James called me tonite. He said they are having fun and the weather is nice and humid but there is a breeze. Today they setup up a stage downtown and had some skits and the church asked if someone from our group would speak so James preached again on a Mexico trip. but he did say he missed me and that makes me feel a little better. but anyways just letting you know that everybody is having a blast. BYE!!!!

No comments: