Wednesday, March 4, 2009

June 5, 2006 - Monday 2:00 AM - GREAT NEWS!!!!!

Ok so I haven't written a blog in a long time and its because we are gettin a HOUSE!!!! SO this house is my dream house. Its in the neighborhood that I hav always dreamed of and it is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath, and it has a pool!!!! We are remodelin it right now and it should be done around the begining of July. We are super excited not only is it our own house but it is our dream house! So probably in July we will hav everybody over for like a housewarmin party and swim. I can't wait til we move in. Oh yeah one of the reasons I am busy is because we asked my mom to move in with us and she said yes. So we are rentin her house out and I hav to move her out in two weeks. Hav you ever had to move a lady that keeps everything? So yeah I am pretty busy!!!! I am soo excited about MY house!!!!! I would post pictures but I want to show you the before and after so in a month you will see them. So talk to ya later, BYE!!!!

No comments: