Wednesday, March 4, 2009

February 22, 2006 - Wednesday 11:05 AM - So OVERWHELMED!!!!

Ok so today is Wednesday and I haven't done laundry yet. I usually do it on Monday or Tuesday and today is Wednesday. This really sucks I am so back up in laundry I can't even begin to do it. You know how you just get to the point that you are so overwhelmed you can't do anything well thats me I totally hav shut down my body to do anything. I want to cry because I really need to get back on track but I just can't motivate myself to do anything except sit here and wish I was asleep. Ethan is keepin me up because he wants to play but thats all that is keepin me awake. I could fall asleep right here. oh man!!! Ya'll just pray that I get the strength and motivation to get the things I need to get done, PLEASE!!!! Well I am goin to go stare at the pile of laundry that I need to do. BYE!!!!

No comments: