Wednesday, March 4, 2009

February 7, 2006 - Tuesday 12:46 PM - Gabriel's Morning

OK so today I totally woke up to take Gabriel to school. James and me decided that we would take him together and go have breakfast as a family then take him to school. So we had breakfast and then took him to school James was going to walk him to class because he never gets to do that. So he went to the front desk to see if Gabriel was late and then he threw up on the floor. So he couldn't stay he had to go home if he has a fever, diarrhea, and if he throws up. So we woke up early and drove all the way over there and he couldn't stay at school. And that was my morning but the good thing is we all came home and took a nap. Today is a good day because it is our movie nite and I love being able to stay home and chill with my family. So does anybody have any suggestions on movies to watch tonite I am opened? Alrighty then buh bye!

No comments: