Wednesday, March 4, 2009

February 14, 2006 - Tuesday 3:43 PM - Cookies for Daddy

So today is Valentine's Day and it is goin pretty good so far. So we are doin V-Day a little different instead of havin dinner alone with my hubby tonite we are havin dinner with my mom since this is the first Valentines Day with out my dad. It will be fun because we don't hav dinner often with my family. I don't mind givin up my nite for my mom because i still hav a husband to sleep next to and some one to call when i am stress or when i just want some lovin. My mom doesn't hav that anymore 48 years of havin that and then it is just gone all of the sudden. I hope and pray that today is goin ok for her and that God comforts her so please say a pray for my mom. Thanks!!! So today me and the boys made some cookies for our daddy. And later i will be makin chocolate chip cookies and a valentines cake too. Today is the day for sweets!!! So HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY!!!!!!!! here are some pics of the boys decoratin the cookies.

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: