Wednesday, March 4, 2009

February 4, 2006 - Saturday 12:19 PM - Last nite at Pete's Piano Bar

Ok so as you know James and me went to Pete's last nite for Greg's 21st Birthday. I had a petty good time. So when we got there we had front tables that was pretty cool and then we waited for everybody to show up. When everybody finally did Uncle Michael tip the guy playin the piano (i totally forgot his name) $50 to embarrass Greg so they totally brought him on stage and tried to embarrass him but it is hard to embarrass Greg. But he had fun being up here. I tell you what I never want to go to Pete's for my birthday I would hav totally been embarrassed. As you know I was pretty tried and so was Greg, Heather, and James plus we were all hungry. So we left and went to Bennigan's. So we got seated and had this AWESOME waitress Katie she was so nice to us and funny. She even could put up with James and his remarks. She totally would say stuff back at James it was so funny. And if you know James he can get pretty annoying with his remarks. So we left and went to pick up my kids which did good at James Aunt Leslie'shouse. So that was my nite and now here are some pictures.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Katie the AWESOME waitress!

No comments: