Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 3, 2006 - Friday 1:22 PM - I totally have had a great week!!

Ok so remember when I told you that this week was goin to be good well it has been I should totally speak that over my week at the beginning of my week. My house is spotless and all laundry is done plus I get to be lazy today and I still get to go hang out with Berna, my sister, Jessica, and others that I can't think of right now. I get a free facial tonite YOO HOOO!!! Oh I totally got to watch pride and prejudice last nite and it was the best movie ever. I love jane austen so much. I hav never read her books but I have seen all her movies. I think I will make that my goal to read all her books. Anyways the endings on her movies are how love story should end. Anyways I am totally goin to buy all her movies but I must go my mom wants to check her mail.

BYE!!!

No comments: