Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 13, 2006 - Monday 10:30 AM - Mary Kay Party

Ok so I had my frist Mary Kay party and thanks to Abby, Alecia, Jennifer and Jessica I made some shoe money. Oh I am sellin Mary Kay now. So you need to call me and setup a party so that I can make some more money. I want to hav at least 2 or 3 parties a week. So please host a party for me. You would be supportin me financially. I love the make up. I just startin using it. I also use the face wash and it has made my face smoother. So you need to call me and soon I will get my website setup and you can order on there. So enough about that I started my cycle yesterday and I feel gross and tried but I don't have to do much today just meet with my sales director and order everything I need for my mary kay business. Plus I don't have life group tonite so I hav more time in the day to clean up. Ok I got to go Ethan needs to be held and loved on so BYE!!!!

No comments: