Wednesday, March 4, 2009

February 23, 2006 - Thursday 3:37 PM - Another Lazy Day

So another day when I hav tons of things to do but am I doin them right now nope I am writtin a blog. Why you say because I am sooooo lazy right now. I swear its the benadryl I am takin on top of everything ethan has to figth with gabriel every minute of the day. It is just one of those days for me. I seriously need a vacation. Which reminds me I am totally goin on the mexico mission trip. I am very excited about that. I am hopin my hubby goes to but he said he was goin to pray about it so we will see. I wonder where my hubby is right now he hasn't called me all day long. I miss him today more then usual. I just remember that tonite is figure skatin I am excited about that. I better go finish cleanin or I will never finish. So BYE!!!

No comments: