Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 18, 2006 - Saturday 9:30 AM - I miss James =(

So James has left for Mexico. It has only been 1 hour but I already miss him. But I do wish I got to go instead because he will be so busy and won't miss me that much but I will be sitting at home lonely. I think I am going to stay with my sister these five lonely days. On top of everything James forgot his phone so I am very mad at him for that. I can't call him anytime I miss him. Which would be every hour. I seriously don't know what to do I truly miss him. Well I think I am going to go back to bed I woke up at 6am so I am a little tired. Hopefully the boys sleep all day because I could. I am pretty tried. Oh my neighbor feeds all these cats and when James and me were loading the truck a cat sneaked in the house I ran it out of course. So when I got home it smells like it sprayed in my living room. I am totally reporting my neighbor to the pound. I hate cats especially today. OK the boys are getting tried so got to go!! BYE!!!

No comments: