Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 22, 2006 - Wednesday 2:37 PM - Whats on my mind TODAY!!

OK so today I having been running around doing errands and I haven't had a chance to clean my house and now I am overwhelmed. But I think I can do it. I got to talk to James today and they just crossed the border at 1pm that means he won't get home til like 9 or 10pm not to happy about that but I have church tonite so that will keep me busy. Anyways I am so not in the mood to clean but I got to James will not be happy about that or at least our bedroom having clothes everywhere. Oh yeah something else so you probably heard that Sarah Kuglin's Grandpa died Monday and also Joy Collins Grandma died too. Now it gets weird James' Great Grandma died Tuesday and so did my great cousin Carlos. Then Angela tells me a friend from work her grandma died too. What is it with death. I am kinda freaked out. Well just had to tell you that so guess what is on my mind today. What is God trying to tell me I kinda don't want to hear it because I am scared to listen. Well got to go boys are fighting and punish them. BYE!!!

No comments: