Wednesday, March 4, 2009

February 28, 2006 - Tuesday 8:19 AM - I'm so excited I just can't hide it!!!

OK so I am speakin that today is goin to be awesome. First I woke up late but still got gabriel to school on time and I got to listen to kidd in the morning. So the rest of the day I hav very little cleanin because I totally cleaned my house friday from front to back and it just needs to be picked up alittle bit and then I got to go to my moms to do something for her and while I am there I get to catch up on my shows YEAH!!! Then tonite after all that I get to go to the movies with Sammy Pinder. Which I am excited about!! This is goin to be a good week for me I am speakin that over me! I get to hav some fun this week. Oh I am so excited!!!! YEAH for suzanna!!! So I guess I will leave you with some more excitment.

I love YOU!!!

Bye!!!

No comments: