Friday, February 22, 2008

Birthday Shabbat!!

So today went by so fast but it was a very good day. Alecia and the kids came over at 11am to do some scrapbooking, I got one page done. The kids had so much fun and so did I.

I cooked pot roast for Shabbat, it was so good. We had a birthday shabbat for Rik Hedlund so I order a cake. It was a hockey cake and it was so cute. I had so much fun tonite. But I am so tried and then we get to have more fun tomorrow and get to go eat breakfast with Dunns, hmmmm Challah french toast!!!! Well here are pics from tonite...

The boys playin video games


Emma sick but my mom put her hair in a pony tail

Emma playin with Ashten


He likes Hockey so its a hockey birthday cake :)

Cake and Birthday boy

Make a wish

My mom and Ashten asleep

Wonderful girls!! Piper and Sarah

No comments: