Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fun Days

Well yesterday Leah and me went and worked out. We walked 2 miles then walked up the green oaks hill and boy did that kick our butts. I am extremely sore but I am glad I am finally working out again. I absoultly love working out I feel so good afterwards. We are going to try to do it 3 times a week and the other days I am going to try to do the elliptical.

Anyways Yesterday was so much fun around lunch time Berna and Brittany came over and we went to walmart. Then Julia came over too. I should of taken a picture with everyone layin on the couches with their laptop or their phones it was funny. Micah and Micheal came over for dinner which Brittany made Pizza Cassarole. Julia made a chocolate cake and Berna made Kool Aid. It was a fun night.

So Berna Brittany and me decide to give ethan a mohawk which looks cute but James wants me to buzz his hair. Gabriel got a buzz too.

I woke up at 630am when James left and have had a great morning and will continue to have a great day!!! Well God Bless You!!!

No comments: