Friday, May 9, 2008

God's in control!!!




The rest of the Lord is such a beautiful place to reside. In this place, peace is consistent regardless of situation or circumstance. There are things in our lives that try to weigh us down. However, we have a choice as to how we respond to these trials or the seemingly uncertain things that life can bring our way. First, we must choose to relinquish control and rely on the faithfulness of God. Next, we must stand firm and hold fast to the promises of our heavenly Father and the truth that He stands for. When we do this, there will be no room for doubt and unbelief. Sometimes just taking the time to listen to the still small voice can quiet the questions and brings His peace.

-LaShelle Forsgren




That was on the Gateways Beyond blog and let me tell you it sopke to me. Alot has been going on with me. When I read it, it was like a light blub turned on above my head. Like a new revelation for me. I got so caught up in my problems and needs that I kinda of forgot about God takin care of it all. But I am giving him control and he has promised me that he will take care of me and my family. Even writting this blog I feel like a burden has been lifted from my shoulders. I will like I can breathe. Man God is so good and he loves us so much. I will have an AWESOME day. I know you will too he has promised us that. Love Ya and God Bless!!!

No comments: