Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pics of Gabriel on his birthday

So I am still trying to catch up on blogs.



Gabriel's birthday was April 17 and on their birthday we alway have family dinner. Then later Gabriel and Ethan will have a Birthday party together. I was babysitting that day so I got Angela to take Gabriel to the store to pick out his present and then take him to McDonalds for lunch. He was so excited and my sister got to spend some time with him before she left for China. He is into Bionicles(sp?) so he got a big one that was 140 pieces. It took me 15 mins to put it together. Well here are pics of him opening presents and blowin out candles.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sarah got them Marshmellow gun it was so cool!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I would just like to say I have never eating so much cake like I have this past month.

No comments: